With UniCron you can plan the execution of commands, programs or scripts, at particular times, so that recurring tasks on your PC are run automatically on schedule. UniCron is a central coordinating point for the scheduling or automation of software. UniCron can also be installed a system service. A system service is a program that starts automatically when Windows was booted, and runs in the background until Windows is shut down. With the UniCron scheduler you can have programs of all kinds started automatically by the system even if no user is logged in.
Free version - running on personal and server computers.
These tasks can be started automatically at the following points in time:
- Daily (every x days).
- Weekly (every x weeks at a weekday you can choose).
- Monthly (at the x calendar day or the x weekday of a month).
- In regular intervals (e.g. every 5 minutes, every hour, etc.)
- Defined file is changet size or datetime
- Defined file is created or deleted
- On defined web request some string is find or not find
Example tasks that can be scheduled with UniCron:
- Send e-mail notification for all defined events when started
- Starting and stopping of applications (also with parameters).
- Calling of Websites.
- Starting, stopping and monitoring system services .
- Copying, moving and deleting files and directories via specified command line
- Archiving and compressing files and directories.
- Switching computers in a network on or off.
- Prior use for PHP or all web pages that provides more process.(example Restart,Start,Stop Apache ...)
UniCron scheduler start applications or predefined actions via commandline commands at a predefined time.
Utility can run in two modes Free or Registered
A) Free trial version
You can define only One event in scheduler for test
B) Full registered (Purchased) version 15,- EUR /infinity time for 1 PCPurchase via PayPal or SMS
Full functions for all application. Infinity numbers of events.
When you want used it in Registered mode, can buy it and you get unlock key on e-mail...Support systems are: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows Server 2003 / 2008 (R2)/ SBS 2011 / 2012 (R2)
Download free for test :UniCron ( Downloads : 1152x )